Live or work in the Heath? Want to make a difference? We’d absolutely love to hear from you.
Whether youwould like to make new friends at a community clean-up event, offer your expertise with fundraising or events, learn a new skill, do some leafleting, take photos, help out our social media and marketing team, or just want to have a reason to get outside and do a spot of gardening every now and then, we’d love to welcome you aboard!
How you can help right now.
- Join the committee: we’re looking for a new secretary.
- Adopt a planter.
- Help Graham make a planter, or install/dismantle one.
- Join Linda at the next Gardening Club.
- Come to our next meeting and encourage others to join.
- Help us fundraise and apply for grants.
- Design a poster.
- Interact with us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Find local events to advertise on the Thornton Heath app.
- Subscribe to our mailing list & encourage others to.
Getting in touch is easy:
Why not connect with us via email email@example.com, or chat with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Or, even better, come meet us in person at one of our events.