Our next meeting takes place on Tuesday 5th July 2022, 7-8.30pm, at St Paul’s Church CR7 8NB.
This will be the Thornton Heath Community Action Team’s AGM when we elect our Committee for the coming year.
3) Financial report
4) Annual report
5) Thornton Heath in Bloom
6) Cedric’s Brook Road memorial
7) Ambassador House meeting
8) Report on Cabinet Member for Streets and Environment, Councillor Scott Roche’s recent walkabout with committee members
10) Date of next meetingThere is ramp access to the church hall.
Update: Committee member application is now closed. Deadline was 28th June.
Anyone who has taken part in at least 4 THCAT actions/events during the past year is eligible to apply.
The Committee roles are:
- Chair (open to current committee members only)
- Vice Chairs x 2
- Design and Social Media Coordinator
- Fundraising Officer
- Ambassador/Coordinator for approach to fly-tipping
- Ambassador/Coordinator for approach to green and sustainable living
We are especially keen to find a new Secretary to service meetings, maintain the mailing list and monitor our emails, and a Fundraising Officer to apply for grants for projects.
The committee generally meets every six weeks but also does regular business by email between meetings.
If you are interested in standing, please download the nomination form here and email it back to Chris email@example.com by the end of Tuesday 28th June.
Update: To read the minutes, click here