- This event has passed.
THCAT public meeting 8 November 2022
8 November, 2022 @ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Please join us at our next public meeting from 7-8.30pm in Thornton Heath on Tues 8th November 2022.
Kristian Aspinall who is director of community safety at the council and cabinet lead Cllr Ola Kolade will be at our next meeting to talk about, amongst other things, the start of the consultation for Thornton Heath PSPO.
2. Health & Safety announcement
3. Community safety and the start of consultation for the introduction of PSPO (Public Space Protection Orders) in Thornton Heath. Guest speakers: Kristian Aspinall, Croydon council Director of Community Safety and councillor Ola Kolade, cabinet lead for Community Safety.
4. Update on knife crime first aid project.
5. Details of the community ward panel meeting to discuss local crime and anti-social behaviour in the three Thornton Heath wards.
6. Update on recent walkabout with cabinet members from Croydon Council.
7. High Street levelling up – funding for Thornton Heath.
8. Details of the latest Borough of Culture grants and potential projects.
9. Update on the two Trumble Gardens Action Days
10. Christmas plans
12. Date of next meeting
Have a read of the minutes from September’s public meeting.
? CALAT at Strand House on Zion Road CR7 8RG (G1 at Strand House, ground floor which is immediate left past the entrance).
If you have any queries, please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org