Kristian Aspinall, the Director of Culture & Community Safety officer at the Council, and Cabinet Member for Community Safety, Councillor Ola Kolade will be at our next public meeting to talk about, amongst other things, the start of the consultation for Thornton Heath Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO).
? Venue: CALAT at Strand House on Zion Road CR7 8RG (G1 at Strand House, ground floor which is immediate left past the entrance).
The agenda is as follows:
- Health & Safety announcement
- Community safety and the start of consultation for the introduction of PSPO (Public Space Protection Orders) in Thornton Heath. Guest speakers: Kristian Aspinall, Croydon council Director of Community Safety and councillor Ola Kolade, cabinet lead for Community Safety.
- Update on knife crime first aid project.
- Details of the community ward panel meeting to discuss local crime and anti-social behaviour in the three Thornton Heath wards.
- Update on recent walkabout with cabinet members from Croydon Council.
- High Street levelling up – funding for Thornton Heath.
- Details of the latest Borough of Culture grants and potential projects.
- Update on the two Trumble Gardens Action Days
- Christmas plans
- Date of next meeting
Click here for the agenda and minutes from our previous meeting in September.